The Florida Keys are often considered “the American Caribbean” and offer all the benefits, amenities, and recreation of a tropical island paradise.
The Florida Keys include Key West, Key Largo, Tavernier, Islamorada, Long Key, Duck Key, Grassy Key, Key Colony Beach, Marathon, Big Pine Key, Little Torch Key.
Florida Keys Homes for Sale
Real estate in the Florida Keys includes luxury waterfront properties, beach homes and condos, family homes and bungalows in a lush, tropical island setting.
If you are a foreign buyer seeking real estate in the Florida Keys, you will want an experienced real estate agent to ensure that you enjoy a smooth and successful buying process.
At Florida Lifestyles for Sale, we are here to help. Contact us today to discover the best real estate for sale in the Florida Keys.
Florida Keys Lifestyle
With sunshine and warm weather year-round, there is plenty of outdoor recreation on the Florida Keys, including boating, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, eco-tours, and more.
- Key Largo is home to the John Pennekamp State Park, along with excellent diving and snorkeling in the Florida Keys.
- Islamorada, southwest of Key Largo, is known for its world-class sport fishing.
- Marathon, in the middle of the Keys, is known as the heart of the Florida Keys and has many relaxing resorts.
- Big Pine Key and the Lower Florida Keys are relaxed and laid back with boating, fishing, diving, snorkeling, bird watching.
- Key West, the Southernmost Point in the U.S., is known as the Last Resort. Key West offers diverse activities from outdoor recreation to a lively nightlife.
Where are the Florida Keys?
The Florida Keys start at the southeastern tip of the Florida peninsula (south of Miami) and run southwest to Key West. Located along the Florida Straits, the Florida Keys divide the Atlantic Ocean to the east from the Gulf of Mexico to the west.